We would like all members of the VT KnowledgeWorks Global Community to have the opportunity to “meet” and learn about our generous Sponsors prior to the celebration.
Sponsorship Showcase example:
What we need from you
- A Word document that includes:
- The title of your company as you want it branded.
- A press release-style company description of 2-3 sentences, i.e. “CompanyName is a…”
- A list of the people in your picture – please see below.
- A globally-relevant picture of your company or some of your employees that we can post with your featured profile on the blog. Feel free to be creative with the photo – we just want our global guests to start identifying visually with you and your brand. In the Word document, please list the names of the people in the picture from left to right.
Please send your Word doc and visuals as separate attachments to Lindsey Eversole, [email protected].
Since its founding in 2007, Inside VT KnowledgeWorks has received visits from more than 120 countries. We look forward to introducing you to the global audience of VT KnowledgeWorks!
We invite you to view the Global Partnership category and the Global Student Business Concept Challenge category on Inside VT KnowledgeWorks.
VT KnowledgeWorks encourages and enables creative entrepreneurship world-wide, through innovative curriculum, local business resource centers, and a global network of cooperating regions, all focused on three essential contributors to success: clear understanding of fundamental business principles; access to timely, relevant information; and meaningful personal and corporate relationships. It is a subsidiary of the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center, supported by the continuing confidence and enthusiasm of its clients, sponsors and friends, both corporate and individual. Its world headquarters are in Blacksburg, Virginia, USA.