We would like all members of the VT KnowledgeWorks Global Community to have the opportunity to “meet” you and learn about you prior to the event.
What we need from you
– A Word document that includes:
- The title of your business concept or company/team name
- A press release-style company description of 2-3 sentences, i.e. “Company/Team Name is a…”
- The name of your university
- The URL of your university (Please copy and paste URLs into to the Word doc, rather than type them, to avoid errors.)
- The URL of your university’s Facebook page. Example: https://www.facebook.com/virginiatech
- The URL of your university’s Twitter account. Example: http://twitter.com/virginia_tech
- A list of the people in your picture – please see below.
– As a separate attachment, a picture of your team members. Please list the names of the people in the picture from left to right in the Word document.
Please send your Word doc and team picture as separate attachments to Lindsey Eversole, [email protected].
Since the founding of the VT KnowledgeWorks Global Partnership Week, Inside VT KnowledgeWorks has received visits from more than 120 countries. We look forward to introducing you to VT KnowledgeWorks’s global audience!
We invite you to view the Global Partnership category and the Global Student Business Concept Challenge category on Inside VT KnowledgeWorks.