What we need from you
– A globally-relevant photo of your company or some of your employees that we can post with your profile on the blog. Any picture will do; we just want our global guests to start identifying with you now in the form of a picture.
– A Word document that includes:
- The title of your company as you want it branded.
- A press release-style company description of 2-3 sentences, i.e. “CompanyName is a…”
- A list of the people pictured in your photo from left to right.
Please send your Word doc and visuals as separate attachments to Lindsey Eversole, [email protected].
In the past two years, since the founding of the VT KnowledgeWorks Global Partnership Week, Inside VT KnowledgeWorks has received visits from more than 120 countries. We look forward to introducing you to VT KnowledgeWorks’s global audience!
If you would like additional public relations benefits as a result of your VTKW membership, Handshake Media, Incorporated, a VT KnowledgeWorks member company, has offered a “Ten Facts Post” on Handshake 2.0, pro bono, for VTKW member companies. Handshake Media manages the VTKW blog, so your post would appear first on Handshake 2.0, then on the the VTKW blog, giving you online reach with both audiences.
Here’s information about the 10 Facts Post.
The third annual VT KnowledgeWorks Global Partnership Week will bring university students, faculty, and staff from all over the world together to congregate, collaborate, form partnerships, and build their global networks. The Global Partnership is a multi-layered, ongoing cooperative association of regions building permanent social, academic, and business relationships.
- Learn more about the VT KnowledgeWorks Partnership Week
- Read the announcement of the VT KnowledgeWorks Global Partnership Week 2012
- Download the free VT KnowledgeWorks Global Directory for the Android or for iPhone or other iOS devices
- View the Global Partnership category on Inside VT KnowledgeWorks
- View the Global Student Business Concept Challenge on Inside VT KnowledgeWorks
- Be a global host family
These generous sponsors make this very special week of education, competition, relaxation, and relationship building possible: The Allegheny Logistics Group, CCS-Inc., Montgomery County, Virginia Economic Development Department, G.J. Hopkins Inc., Interactive Achievement, Inc., NetVentures, Novozymes, Oak Ridge Associated Universities, Rackspace, SAIC, Shentel, StellarOne Bank, SunTrust Bank, TechLab, Third Security, The Branch Group Inc., Virginia Tech, Virginia Corporate Research Center, and VPT, Inc.