We would like all members of the VT KnowledgeWorks community to have the opportunity to “meet” and learn about our generous Event Sponsors prior to the event.
Sponsorship Showcase examples:
What we need from you
– A Word document that includes:
- The title of your company or organization as you want it branded.
- A press release-style company description of 2-3 sentences, i.e. “CompanyName is a…”
- A list of the people in your picture – please see below.
– A company-related photo, a team picture, or a company logo that we can post with your featured profile on the blog. We want attendees to start recognizing you and your brand now. If you send a photo, in the Word document, please list the names of the people in the picture from left to right.
Please send your Word doc and visuals as separate attachments to Christine Spalding, [email protected].
Founded in 2007, Inside VT KnowledgeWorks has received visits from more than 120 countries. We look forward to introducing you to the local, national and global audiences of VT KnowledgeWorks!
We invite you to view the Entrepreneurship Challenge category on Inside VT KnowledgeWorks.
If you would like additional online public relations benefits as a result of your VTKW event sponsorship, Handshake Media, Incorporated, a VT KnowledgeWorks member company, has offered a “10 Facts Post” on Handshake 2.0, pro bono, for VTKW event sponsors. Handshake Media manages the VTKW blog, so your post would appear first on Handshake 2.0, then again on the the VTKW blog, giving you online reach with both audiences.
Please send your “Ten Facts Post” or questions to Anne Giles Clelland, [email protected].