Who should attend? Anyone considering the launch of a technology-based business.
- Inventors with exciting technological developments
- University faculty members with revolutionary research results
- Web developers with fresh business concepts
- Career shifters thinking about starting a company
What you’ll learn:
- the Four Fundamental Factors that govern startup success
- the Strategic Essence of every successful business
- five Powerful Habits used by good managers
- the power of full Commitment
- how the Money really moves around
- the MOXIE secrets (what it is, why you need it, and where it comes from).
How much does it cost? Much less than a failed launch.
- $49: Single attendee
- $89: Two attendees from the same company
Startup Readiness Workshop
Thursday, October 3, 2013
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
VT KnowledgeWorks I
Lakeview Conference Room
2200 Kraft Drive
Blacksburg, Virginia 24060
Register online here.
View the Startup Readiness Express flyer (.pdf).
For more about the Startup Readiness Workshop program and agenda, additional dates and locations, please see the Startup Readiness Workshop, and contact Christine Spalding, Member Services Coordinator, [email protected], 540-443-9100.
VT KnowledgeWorks encourages and enables creative entrepreneurship world-wide, through innovative curriculum, local business resource centers, and a global network of cooperating regions, all focused on three essential contributors to success: clear understanding of fundamental business principles; access to timely, relevant information; and meaningful personal and corporate relationships. It is a subsidiary of the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center, supported by the continuing confidence and enthusiasm of its clients, sponsors and friends, both corporate and individual. Its world headquarters are in Blacksburg, Virginia, USA.
VT KnowledgeWorks corporate sponsors include Attaain, Inc., BB&T, Harris Office Furniture, Hodges, Jones & Mabry, P.C., Hutchison Law Group, Latimer IP Law, LLC , LeClairRyan, New River Valley IP Law, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), The Branch Group, and Wordsprint.