Here and here, I wrote about Cooperative Leadership Institute, a member company of VT KnowledgeWorks, which has launched Legendary Teams, an on-line leadership certificate program featuring Virginia Tech‘s Coach Frank Beamer and Dr. Christopher Neck.
I asked Charles Lattimer, President of Cooperative Leadership Institute, this question:
I’m thinking about taking the course, but I’m not sure. What will I get out of it?
I love the can-do enthusiasm and straightforwardness of his answers:
- Learn what your professional strengths are and how to leverage them in your professional life – today!
- Gain a perspective about how those around you interact and your impact on their performance and team dynamic.
- Expand your decision-making skills by having a reliable process for problem-solving and creativity.
- Increase your ability to articulate and visualize your ideas/visions and influence those around you to help you achieve them.
- You will get 5 hours of personal, one-on-one coaching to help you connect the learning dots and see immediate impact in your career.
I want all those things – today!
For more information, please contact:
Charles L. Lattimer, President
Cooperative Leadership Institute
2200 Kraft Drive, Suite 1200E
Blacksburg, Virginia 24060
office (540) 443-9295
mobile (540) 239-7768
fax (540) 443-9106
email [email protected]
The Cooperative Leadership Institute designs and develops innovative leadership, management, professional, and educational programs partnering with personalities and experts to create targeted leadership development solutions using the latest in learning theory and learning technology. The Cooperative Leadership Institute is a member company of high-tech business accelerator VT KnowledgeWorks, located at the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center in Blacksburg, Virginia.